Check out highlights from last year & don’t miss a single program in 2021
Join us for our most popular program every month or purchase one for a friend or colleague. Annual Passholders are guaranteed a seat at future in-person events & all registered attendees will also receive recorded recaps of the speakers.
Recordings of Past Virtual Good Morning SLO Programs
2021 Good Morning SLO Event Recordings
2020 Good Morning SLO Event Recordings
Your community newspaper brought to life.
Good Morning SLO is our platform for sharing ideas, news and inspiration. A monthly program that brings community leaders, business owners, nonprofit executives and staffers together, and enables us to reconnect, engage and learn from each other.
Our goal is to provide insight into business, community and legislative issues and share the stories of those making a difference. We want audience members to leave with ideas and information about how to better their personal and professional lives.
Good Morning SLO happens on the fourth Thursday of every month except November when it is on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.
Doors open virtually at 7:30 a.m. for networking and the virtual program starts promptly at 7:45 a.m.
Click here to read the Chambers event policy.
Nearly 300 local business and community leaders attend the Chamber’s Good Morning SLO breakfast each month. There are a variety of ways you can showcase your business at Good Morning SLO:
- Be a Good Morning SLO Sponsor. Benefits of a sponsorship include:
- The opportunity to open one program with a three-minute soapbox, eight reserved seats for your business, and verbal recognition from the emcee that month
- Business logo featured on all Good Morning SLO marketing materials including two monthly emails, with a list of 3,500 recipients
- Business logo featured on the Good Morning SLO event on the slochamber.org
- Four annual passes to attend each of the 11 Good Morning SLO programs
- The opportunity to include a digital flyer to attendees of each of the 11 Good Morning SLO programs
- Members can buy their way onto the virtual stage through a two-minute “soapbox,” at a cost of $225. This includes one ticket to the virtual program, two minutes in front of the camera, inclusion of digital flyer to registered attendees
- For $85, members can have their digital flyers emailed to that month’s Good Morning SLO attendees on the morning of the event, and prominently featured in the SLO Chamber Visitor Center for one week following the event.
Spaces are limited. Contact michelle@SLOChamber.org if you would like to reserve a soapbox, table, or to be included in the digital flyer distribution.
Soapbox Information and Guidelines
The fourth Thursday of every month nearly 300 local business and community leaders wake up early for this fun, informative, high-energy virtual program to network with friends and fellow business people.
Soapboxes are available exclusively to Chamber members and are essentially two-minute commercial spots in our 90 minute program. Organizations can promote in any way they want: do a memorable skit, use costumes and props, or simply talk for two minutes about their business or upcoming event in front of the virtual attendees. Here is a link to some past examples for inspiration.
Soapboxes are $225, and include:
- Two minutes at the podium for a promotional message
- One program registration
- The ability to have your digital flyer sent to the attendees on the morning of the program
- distribution of flyers on the registration table as attendees leave the event and in the Visitor Center for one week following the event
- six months between soapbox bookings to ensure fairness for all our Chamber members
In order to prepare for your soapbox, please read the following guidelines:
- Soapboxes are two minutes long
- Please send your digital flyer and link to landing page of your choice to Michelle Axberg (email@example.com ) no later than the Thursday before Good Morning SLO
- Please notify the Chamber a week before the event if someone other than you is going to be speaking on behalf of the organization so they can be correctly introduced
- Due to the short time frame of soapboxes, use video or PowerPoint is not recommended however, please consult with Chamber staff if you are preferring this option.
- Your soapbox includes one program registration (for the person delivering your soapbox). You must register additional attendees for the program so they can receive the zoom link to join the event.
Soapboxes are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact the Chamber to reserve your soapbox at Michelle@SLOChamber.org