Throughout the year there are any number of high-value touch points not only with nearly 1,400 member businesses and community leaders that frequent Chamber-sponsored events, but also local, state and national representatives, international business leaders, manager training specialists and employee engagement professionals.
Each day we advocate on behalf of the business community on a wide range of issues. Whether we are working to protect open space, helping to draft more thoughtful regulations or working to advance DE&I, we advocate to sustain and create a better business environment. Behind each SLO Chamber public policy decision is an extensive volunteer-driven committee system.
Some of the benefits of a membership include:
- Work with community and business leaders to affect the city and influence Chamber policy on Chamber committees.
- Gain insight into business, community and legislative issues and hear from those making a difference at Good Morning San Luis Obispo every month.
- Share your news on the Member News section of SLOChamber.org and Chamber social channels, and put your story in front of more than 3,500 locals.
- Connect with more than 300 local professionals and meet potential clients at monthly Membership Mixers, hosted by Chamber members.
- Get your sales materials seen by more than 80,000 people annually in the Chamber’s Visitor Center.
- New member? New location? Host a ribbon-cutting ceremony with the Chamber.
- Participate in the largest business-to-business trade show on the Central Coast. The EXPO at the Expo puts local businesses in front of more than 3,500 attendees.
- Gain a free listing in the Relocation and Referral Guide, distributed annually to Chamber members, in relocation packets and available for purchase.
- Stay up to date on local, state and national business legislation through regular legislative updates.
- Meet the local, county, state and national candidates and legislators at the Chamber’s legislative events.
- Access community and business information such as the Community Economic Profile.
- Stay informed on local legislative issues with the Chamber’s monthly newsletter and be in tune with what is happening around the city and county.
- Receive member only deals and offers through the Chamber’s monthly e-Blasts.
- Create your own business page on SLOChamber.org
- Only members can purchase the Chamber’s mailing list of more than 3,500 business and government leaders.