Throughout the year, the SLO Chamber advocates on behalf of businesses and the community as a whole with the belief that a beautiful, diverse and open community creates enriched lives for happy residents and therefore, successful businesses.
It is with this in mind that we hold legislative events throughout the year to help educate our members on:
- Everything you need to know about civic engagement through our new series: Cracking the Government Code.
- What’s happening in Sacramento through our State of the State event
- Updates to laws and regulations during our annual Employment Law Update
- Their representatives at the state and local level through Meet the Candidates forums and Legislative Lunches
- New and emerging industries and trends in events focusing on housing, cannabis, energy and more.