The Chamber’s Board of Directors establishes policy and direction to ensure that the Chamber’s mission and strategic vision are achieved and member needs are best served.
Composed of 21 local business and community leaders, 19 of whom are elected by the membership to serve staggered two-year terms, one is a designated member, and one is appointed for a one-year term by the Chair of the Board.
The Board of Directors meets monthly on the third Thursday of the month and the Chair of the Board presides over all meetings. The Executive Committee exercises the powers of the Board between Board meetings, including leadership in key areas of the Chamber.
The Executive Committee consists of the Chair of the Board, Treasurer, Board Counsel, Past Chairperson of the Board and Vice Chairs of the main divisions of the Chamber, Economic Development, Legislative Affairs, Membership and Vision.
The committees, councils and task forces of the Chamber serve as advisory bodies and provide guidance to the Board of Directors. This input does not become Chamber policy or action without Board approval.
Your 2020 Board of Directors
- Wendy Wendt, First 5 – SLO County
- Jim Duffy, Ten Over Studio, Inc.
- Joe Benson, MINDBODY
- Dave Juhnke, McCormick Barstow, LLP
- Lee Johnson, AccuAir Suspension
- Ty Safreno, Trust Automation
- Jesse Dundon, Hathway
- Pat Mullen, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Ryan Caldwell, Wacker Wealth Partners, LLC
- Jessica Darin, Cal Poly
- Kelly Donohue, Wilshire Health & Community Services
- Liz Summer, SESLOC
- Leigh Woolpert, Biddle Ranch
- Jill Stearns, Cuesta College
- Stacey White, Mode Associates
- Shelley Stuckey, Doggie Salon and Spa
- Courtney Haile, R.A.C.E. Matters
- LeBren Harris, Hampton Inn & Suites SLO
- Hillary Trout, iFixit
- Jessica Steely, Semmes & Co. Builders, Inc.
- Clint Pearce, Madonna Enterprises
Chairperson of the Board
Hillary Trout, iFixit
Immediate Past Chairperson of the Board
Clint Pearce, Madonna Enterprises
Vice-Chair, Legislative Affairs
Wendy Wendt, First 5 – SLO County
Vice-Chair, Economic Development
Kelly Donohue, Wilshire Health
Vice-Chair, Membership Services
LeBren Harris, Hampton Inn & Suites SLO
Ty Safreno, Trust Automation
Jessica Steely, Semmes & Co. Builders, Inc.
Dave Juhnke, McCormick Barstow, LLP