The Chamber’s Board of Directors establishes policy and direction to ensure that the Chamber’s mission and strategic vision are achieved and member needs are best served.
Composed of 21 local business and community leaders, 19 of whom are elected by the membership to serve staggered two-year terms, one is a designated member, and one is appointed for a one-year term by the Chair of the Board.
The Board of Directors meets monthly on the third Thursday of the month and the Chair of the Board presides over all meetings. The Executive Committee exercises the powers of the Board between Board meetings, including leadership in key areas of the Chamber.
The Executive Committee consists of the Chair of the Board, Treasurer, Board Counsel, Past Chairperson of the Board and Vice Chairs of the main divisions of the Chamber, Economic Development, Legislative Affairs, Membership and Vision.
The committees, councils and taskforces of the Chamber serve as advisory bodies and provide guidance to the Board of Directors. This input does not become Chamber policy or action without Board approval.
Your 2018 Board of Directors
- Hillary Trout, Glenn Burdette
- Sophie Boban-Doering, Fromagerie Sophie, Co.
- Cindy Villa, Cal Poly
- Michael Bradley, California Mid-State Fair
- Deborah Wulff, Cuesta College
- Pat Mullen, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Naomi Neilson Howard, Native Trails
- Patrick Arnold, Covelop, Inc.
- Ben Higgins, Hearst Corporation
- Jesse Dundon, Hathway
- Ty Safreno, Trust Automation
- Alan Iftiniuk, French Hospital Medical Center
- Dave Cox, AMF Media Group
- Ryan Caldwell, Wacker Wealth Partners, LLC
- Beth Marino, Glick Haupt Marino LLP
- Geri LaChance, SESLOC Federal Credit Union
- Monica Grant, SLO County YMCA
- Jessica Steely, Semmes & Co. Builders, Inc.
- Stacey White, Mode Associates
Jeff Bower, TekTegrity
Jim Duffy, Ten Over Studio, Inc.
Chairperson of the Board
Geri LaChance, SESLOC Federal Credit Union
Immediate Past Chairperson of the Board
Ryan Caldwell, Wacker Wealth Partners, LLC
Vice-Chair, Legislative Affairs
Ben Higgins, Hearst Corporation
Vice-Chair, Economic Development
Stacey White, Mode Associates
Vice-Chair, Membership Services
Monica Grant, SLO County YMCA
Deborah Wulff, Cuesta College
Hillary Trout, Glenn Burdette
Beth Marino, Glick Haupt Marino LLP