The Chamber’s Board of Directors establishes policy and direction to ensure that the Chamber’s mission and strategic vision are achieved and member needs are best served.
Composed of 21 local business and community leaders, 19 of whom are elected by the membership to serve staggered two-year terms, one is a designated member, and one is appointed for a one-year term by the Chair of the Board.
The Board of Directors meets monthly on the third Thursday of the month and the Chair of the Board presides over all meetings. The Executive Committee exercises the powers of the Board between Board meetings, including leadership in key areas of the Chamber.
The Executive Committee consists of the Chair of the Board, Treasurer, Board Counsel, Past Chairperson of the Board and Vice Chairs of the main divisions of the Chamber, Economic Development, Legislative Affairs, Membership and Vision.
The committees, councils and task forces of the Chamber serve as advisory bodies and provide guidance to the Board of Directors. This input does not become Chamber policy or action without Board approval.
Your 2019 Board of Directors
- Ryan Caldwell, Wacker Wealth Partners, LLC
- LeBren Harris, Hampton Inn & Suites SLO
- Lee Johnson, Accuair Suspension
- Beth Marino, Glick Haupt Marino LLP
- Jim Duffy, Ten Over Studio, LLC
- Cindy Villa, Cal Poly
- Stacey White, Mode Associates
- Patrick Arnold, Covelop, Inc.
- Dave Cox, AMF Media Group
- Deborah Wulff, Cuesta College
- Jesse Dundon, Hathway
- Monica Grant, SLO County YMCA
- Ben Higgins, Hearst Corporation
- Hillary Trout, iFixit
- Geri LaChance, SESLOC Federal Credit Union
- Clint Pearce, Madonna Enterprises
- Jessica Steely, Semmes & Co. Builders, Inc.
- Pat Mullen, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
Chairperson of the Board
Clint Pearce, Madonna Enterprises
Immediate Past Chairperson of the Board
Geri LaChance, SESLOC Federal Credit Union
Vice-Chair, Legislative Affairs
Ben Higgins, Hearst Corporation
Vice-Chair, Economic Development
Stacey White, Mode Associates
Vice-Chair, Membership Services
LeBren Harris, Hampton Inn & Suites SLO
Deborah Wulff, Cuesta College
Hillary Trout, iFixit
Beth Marino, Glick Haupt Marino LLP