May 8, 2020 | 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Are you overwhelmed with your digital marketing tasks…creating social media posts, coming up with content, organizing your busy work and personal life, keeping all your contacts in one place? Come on out for an overview of my favorite digital programs and apps to take away some of the overwhelm without breaking the bank!
What You Will Learn :
- How to create beautiful posts and email images without photoshop and graphic design skills
- How to create a content calendar for social media and email marketing
- Great programs to help you quickly schedule and publish your social media posts
- What to do with all those business cards you collect
- Digital To Do Lists
- Find content easily online…articles, images and more
*This is an online Webinar. Access informaion will be sent to you upon registration for the event.*
Workshop Presenter: Patty Ross, Golden State Marketing
Patty, a native Californian, has well over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million dollar business. She has spent 15 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including restaurant, financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, political activism and non profits. Golden State Marketing, and her other business,California Wine Marketing, were founded in 2006.Patty enjoys speaking on various marketing topics to help business owners understand the importance of marketing their brand online and offline.