Registration is now open for a 12-week online women’s leadership program that starts on Sept. 16th. This program’s weekly format is designed to address the increased need for connection, reflection, coaching and leadership skills during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The small class size of eight women, provides a safe environment for learning and connection.
Who should take this class?
- Emerging women leaders
or anyone looking to grow their leadership skills, maximize their impact and build a strong community with other women.
What this 12-week experience provides:
- Weekly connection with eight strong female leaders
- Access to individual coaching calls to support personal and professional goals
- Tools to shift unproductive thought patterns that have existed for years
- Improved communication skills to positively influence your most valuable relationships
- Practices that help manage stress, balance life responsibilities and stay productive
- Increased confidence and recognition that you’re not alone
- Elevated passion for work and life through inspiring conversations and powerful insights
- Truly embodied leadership skills that create lasting change
- Wholehearted encouragement and support from a loving and committed community of women
Local companies that are currently supporting this program include: Cal Poly, Trust Automation, Dignity Health, Ten Over Studios, Hathway, SESLOC Federal Credit Union, Promega BioSciences, J. Lohr, Morris and Garritano, Martin Resorts, Richardson Properties, City of Paso Robles, Wacker Wealth Partners, CoVelop, Wallace Group and many others.
The Women’s Leadership Program is being offered by Unlock-Potential—a local, women-owned leadership & development firm specializing in developing strong leaders, teams and culture. To find out more go to www.unlock-potential.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.