Annie Griffiths always uncovers the humorous, the heartwarming and the universal, even in the strangest of places. Join one of National Geographic’s most celebrated female photographers as she shares images and stories from the globetrotting career that has taken her to Bedouin campfires, meeting with Argentinian horse whisperers, and to falling in with English country gentlemen staging a beauty pageant for rodents.
Presented in partnership with Cal Poly International Center
- 7:30 pm | Wed, Nov 14, 2018 | Harold Miossi Hall
- SUBSCRIPTIONS ON SALE NOW
- Subscription Ordering Not Available Online
- · SINGLE TICKETS ON SALE 7/30
- Adult: $22-70
- Student, staff or faculty: $17.60-56