If your business provides goods or services that can help build, operate and maintain our highway infrastructure, equipment, government operations and buildings, we’d like to meet you! This seminar provides the tools you will need to become a certified Small Business (SB), Micro Business (MB), Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) or Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE).
• The NEW Public Works Small Business Certification
• Learn how to become a certified Small Business (SB), Micro Business (MB), Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) or Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
• Find state contracting opportunities via websites
• Gain valuable insight from prime contractors
• Incentives and resources available to certified firms
• Create a personalized online business profile
To reserve your seat in this free “Grow Your Business Certification Workshop”, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your business industry, business name and contact information including address, city, county, e-mail and phone number. This seminar is intended for uncertified small businesses who provide a commercially useful function and reside/work in the Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, Santa Cruz, and San Benito Counties. Inquiries for future events can be directed to the Caltrans D5 Small Business Branch at (805) 549-3818.