Presented by Arroyo Grande Village Improvement Association
Arroyo Grande’s Women’s Wellness Expo 2019 provides an opportunity to learn from world renown and local optimal whole health leaders who share proactive strategies focused on prevention, inspiration and healing.
The TEDTALK Style Expo will be fast paced and will also feature local wellness related vendors, light fare and wine.
Some of the speakers include:
* Christine Horner, MD, Bestselling author and women’s health advocate
* Laleh Shaban, MD
* David Marquis, DC, Neuro-Metabolic Specialist
* Amber Runnerstrum, DC, Neuro Emotional Technique
* Sandra Dunn, PHD, Nutritionist and
* Gaea Powell, BCT, Director of “A Breast Expose’” documentary.
These experts will share inspiring and scientifically proven strategies related to heart, breast, hormonal, emotional, brain and nutritional health so you can take control of your health.
General Admission: $25 Adults, $20 Students & Seniors