Cybersecurity for Small Business
May 22nd, 2020 | 12-1 pm
Registration Link: https://mcscorp.ecenterdirect.com/events/1910
MCSC Women’s Business Center in collaboration with SCORE & Cal Poly’s SBDC presents Cybersecurity for Small Business. Small businesses face many challenges in today’s connected marketplace. Join experts Bill Britton Director of Cybersecurity Center Cal Poly, Louis Camassa Founder and Managing Partner of Empath and Steve Burgess Owner of Burgess Forensics to learn how to secure your cyberspace.
Topics covered will include:
- Cloud/vendor breach
- Business email compromise
- Remote worker technology & environments
- Cyber prevention tools for the small business
- Protecting client/vendor confidentiality
- Password security
- Cyber Insurance
- Secure payment processing
- Multi-factor authentication
- Ransomware & how to prevent it/prepare for it
- Data backup
- and much more
You’ll leave with is a basic understanding of cybersecurity, what it means and how to protect your business plus resources and tips.
Time will be set aside for Q & A.