For the second year, join us on select summer Sundays for good wine and live music at our outdoor event venue. On each of the following dates, artists will play from 1 PM to 4 PM, with wine available for purchase by glass or bottle.
Summer Sundays at the ranch:
- July 7 – Erin & the Earthquakes: One of the top female vocalists on the Central Coast.
- July 14 – The Reboots: Featuring Beverly Boyd Maguire
- July 21 – The Paisley Bros: Talented quartet performing fun music and originals.
- July 28 – Bear Market Riot: An energetic “Power-Folk “ Duo; a blend of sounds from folk to funk.
- August 11 – Joy Bonner Band: A high-energy female vocalist who keeps her audiences dancing the night away.
- August 18 – Jack Milstead and Friends: Western Soul; an acoustic mix of originals and covers.
- August 25 – Cimo Brothers: Very entertaining and talented guitar and violin duo!
- September 1 – Jill Knight: Her music delivers a southern Tex-ture blending Americana, blues, and weaving in a little R & B.
What to bring:
- Lawn chairs/blankets
- Picnics (select dates offering food for purchase..details to come, stay tuned!)
What NOT to bring:
- Outside alcohol
- Dogs (or other animals)
We look forward to spending the afternoons with you!