Do you leave networking events with solid leads? Are you growing your business with relationships? Or does networking feel like a waste of time?
If you want to network more effectively, you need to nail your elevator pitch so new contacts know who you are and what you do—without having to hear your life story. But good networking goes beyond a great intro. It’s about building relationships for the long term. And even if you learn all the tricks of great networking, they won’t do you any good unless you put them into practice.
That’s why SCORE is hosting a one-of-a-kind event: Speed Networking + Elevator Pitch Workshop
In this unique, hands-on workshop you’ll…
- Nail your 30-second elevator pitch with expert guidance and feedback
- Participate in speed networking so you maximize your time investment
- Learn the one thing you need to do if you want to get great referrals
- Master the “give first” approach to grow business relationships faster
- Take immediate action to follow up so you leave the event with new leads
Please note that workshop times and locations vary.
Workshop Presenter: Megan Barnhard
Megan Barnhard is a writing coach and copywriter who specializes in connecting businesses with their ideal customers through strategic storytelling. She has 12 years of experience in drawing out stories and turning them into concise, compelling copy. She is a skilled workshop leader who transforms tough writing tasks into simple, step-by-step recipes. Even if you’re “not a writer,” Megan makes it easier and more enjoyable to tell your story and capture the brilliance of your business. Learn more at meganbarnhard.com