In “Networking Strategies for SUCCESS!”, individuals will have the opportunity to explore best practices through an interactive discussion and strategically plan and engage in networking to drive success with a focus on these results:
- Identify your project, engagement, career, business goals
- Understand how to choose networking groups
- Plan for networking based upon your purpose and goals
- Identify and reflect upon strategies for making introductions
- Create a plan for following-up with connections and partners
- Explore strategies for developing relationships and leveraging connections
- Create a call to action to gain favorable attention and focus on results
Workshop Presenter: Lisa Hientzelman
Lisa Heintzelman is the President of Illuminations Consulting, founded in April 2000. She is an expert facilitator with a focus on achieving success through lifelong learning and continuous quality improvement.
After realizing the disconnect between education, workforce, leadership, business, and entrepreneurship, Lisa is committed to bridging that gap. Today, she celebrates her passion of being a business success consultant with a focus on efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity, while coaching individuals and teams by facilitating workshops and success processes to ultimately Optimize Your SUCCESS!