What you Can Expect
- Time for introductions
- Engaging interaction
- Breakouts for networking
We highly encourage you to get creative with a virtual background for our “Virtual Background Contest!”. The winner will be announced at the end of the night!
Tips for Virtual Networking
- Have your Introduction Ready – Each attendee will have a moment to introduce themselves and their business. This is the perfect time to highlight that special promotion or service you are offering. Links & contact information are highly encouraged.
- Prepare a Tasty Drink or Snack – There’s no reason to skip the treats. And you can be confident that it’s made just the way you like it!
- Ask Questions – It goes without saying that we are far from “business-as-usual”. What do you want to know from your peers during this time?
- Utilize Chat and Breakout Rooms – Both text chat and virtual breakout rooms will be enabled to allow small group or even one-on-one connections
- Dress to Impress – This will be a video meeting and we want to SEE you. So while you may be (net)working from home, it’s still a good idea to put your best foot forward. Not only that, when you look good, you feel good!