Legend says these ZOMBIE-like creatures were created in a secret laboratory located on this site over a century ago.
- Staying close to your expert guide all but guarantees you will make it out of this arena in the same condition as you entered.
- You may have a few ZOMBIES jump out at you on the way to the bus, so stay alert and keep your head on straight! Just be sure you do NOT look the ZOMBIES in the eye.
- You will be escorted through our Zombie fields by an experienced Gladiator Guide to the “safe bus” where you will be entrusted with a “Zombie Annihilator Zapper filled with 125 Zombie Glowing Paintballs.
- It’s lots of fun and best of all…the ZOMBIES CAN’T SHOOT BACK!
As an added BONUS every ticket holder will receive a free general public entry ticket (value $16) good for another day of fun at the Gladiator Paintball Park between October and ending December 27, 2020. (sorry, these tickets can not be redeemed for Zombie Hunt – must be day play on weekend)
Each bus group consists of 22 courageous ZOMBIE fighters. Help save the planet while Rock and Roll music fills the night air!
- Sign up individually or with a group of family and friends until we fill each bus!
- Don’t delay, these events have sold out every night for the last 3 years!
- Groups start every 30 minutes at dark.
THE LITTLE DETAILS
- Waivers to participate MUST be signed.
- Please allow 45 minutes- time to check in, receive your group’s safety instructions, and information on the hunt and perform the hunt.
- If you want, you can plan on staying at the park after your Zombie experience to watch a A PG Halloween movie that will roll continuously and enjoy snacks available for purchase
- The park closes at 10 p.m.
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
- $25 per person includes use of the game hunting Gladiator gear
- sanitized facemask protector
- 125 glowing paintballs
- simple to shoot Zombie Annihilator Zapper guns