The San Luis Obispo Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to edit all press releases prior to posting them onto its website. All press releases will be considered for publication on the Chamber’s website. However, those posted on the website are done so at the Chamber’s discretion.
- Only members in good standing with the San Luis Obispo Chamber of Commerce may submit press releases for publication.
- Only press releases (not flyers or other promotional materials) will be considered for publication on the Chamber’s website.
- Topics should be business news or event related. Absolutely no promotional materials (i.e., flyers, sales, discounts, etc.) will be published.
- All articles should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All press releases should use Associated Press style and should be no longer than 500 words.
- Art/graphics are welcomed. Please provide jpegs, gifs or .pngs for publication with the press release.
- More information on how to write a press release can be found here.