It’s time to pull out those sweaters, dust off the decorations and get into the holiday spirit as the season begins with music and mirth. The San Luis Obispo Symphony and Allegretto Vineyard Resort (2700 Buena Vista Dr., Paso Robles) will host Holiday Magic on December 3rd with a taste and the tingle of international, old-world style Christmas Market and concert. The fun for the whole family begins at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. for the concert performance. Concert tickets are $35 for adults and $10 for children 18 and under. The Christmas Market is FREE and open to the public.
- Stroll the exquisite Tuscan Villa grounds at Allegretto, enjoying sculptures, artwork and vineyards.
- Shop at a bustling Christmas Market* with enticing gift items available for purchase, plus charcuterie, hot chocolate for children, hot cider and more!
- Enjoy the best of harvest with a tasting from Paso Robles wineries.
- Join in on the caroling and a tree lighting ceremony.
- Let the Symphony concert transport you to an earlier century, featuring traditional Christmas classical selections sure to delight the entire family.
- After the concert, dine at Allegretto’s Cello Ristorante & Bar with Chef Picard’s special $48 Prix Fix dinner menu (seating is limited and requires a reservation at OpenTable.com).
- Take advantage of a special room rate of $159.00 for Sunday evening* and make it a day and night to remember! Use promotional code: holidaymagic
*Christmas Market, dinner and room purchases are separate.
About the San Luis Obispo Symphony
The San Luis Obispo Symphony was established in 1954 by a small group of 11 musicians called the Morro Bay Community Orchestra. The SLO Symphony was incorporated in 1961 and, in its 57-year history, has grown significantly to become a leading arts institution in the community with 70 orchestra members under the direction of Maestro Andrew Sewell.
The Symphony produces 12+ concerts per year in San Luis Obispo County and educates local youth through a large Youth Symphony program with five ensembles and music education programs with 10 school-based programs, a Music Van that visits local schools and a Musical Petting Zoo that introduces instruments to youth at community events. The Symphony music education programs have touched more than 16,000 youth per year in it 54-year tenure.
In 2017-18, the San Luis Obispo Symphony will produce the Classics in the Cohan concert series, the New Year’s Eve POPS concert and its Chamber series. For further information, please visit slosymphony.org.