Love is in the air at Eureka!. From Thursday, February 6 through Sunday, February 16, stop by the all-American restaurant to enjoy the Valentine’s Day Cocktail, Love Potion. This refreshing and carefully crafted beverage is made with the house gin, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, Eureka!’s Signature Lavender Iced Tea, Grand Poppy Liqueur, rose water bitters, lemon bitters, rimmed with rose sugar and garnished with a cosmo flower.
For those who prefer a refreshing craft beer over a cocktail, Eureka! has it covered. Known for it’s impressive craft beer program and providing a fun and unique dining experience through it’s weekly Steal the Glass event, Eureka! has partnered with The Bruery for a special Valentine’s week tapping. On Tuesday, February 11, starting at 6p.m. when guests order either the funky and fresh, rosé wine inspired Goses Are Red or the special release, barrel-aged White Chocolate, special glassware is for the taking. Goses are Red, the 5.6% wheat-based ale is aged in an oak foeder with coriander spicing and light saltiness to provide the perfect palate balance. White Chocolate, the 14.8% special release bourbon barrel-aged wheatwine-style ale, is made from the richest of cacao nibs and hand-prepared vanilla beans and is finished off with added elements of coconut, honey, caramel and vanilla.
Keeping the February fun rolling throughout the month, on President’s Day Monday, February 17 Eureka! is offering their delicious brunch menu eats from 11a.m – 2p.m and their famous $5 Mimosas/Bloody Marys special all day long. Now that is a reason to cheers!
LOVE POTION RECIPE:
• 1 oz Grapefruit Juice
• ½ oz Lemon Juice
• ¾ oz Simple Syrup
• 1 oz Lavender Iced Tea
• 1 ½ House Gin
• ½ oz Grand Poppy Liqueur
• 1 dash Rose Water
• 1 dash Lemon Bitters
• Add 1 oz Grapefruit Juice
• Add 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
• Add 3/4 oz Simple Syrup
• Add 1 oz of Lavender Iced Tea
• Add 1 1/2 oz House Gin
• Add 1/2 oz Grand Poppy Liqueur
• Add 1 dash of Lemon Bitters and 1 dash of Rose Water
• Add ice to shaker tin and shake vigorously for 10 seconds
• Rim 1/4 of the outside glass with lime juice and then rim with Rose sugar
• Using a Hawthorne Strainer and a Double Strainer; strain into coupe glass
• Garnish with a Cosmo Flower
- Thursday, February 6 – Sunday, February 16: Love Potion Cocktail
- Wednesday, February 12 @ 6p.m: Steal The Glass featuring The Bruery *Glassaware available while supplies last*
- Monday, February 17: President’s Day Brunch from 11am to 2pm + $5 Mimosas/Bloody Marys All Day Long.
ABOUT EUREKA!: Eureka! is defined as expressing delight on finding, discovering or solving something. Those that truly appreciate great food, craft beer and small-batch spirits are discovering a better restaurant experience and Eureka! has elevated it to an art form. In our rustic industrial environment, we create craveable dining experiences in an approachable atmosphere while leaving enduring memories one burger at a time.