PART 1, 2 Sessions: EXPLORE IT
Is Starting a Business Right For You?
PART 2, 8 Sessions: DESIGN & LAUNCH IT
How Will You Build & Grow Your Business?
What people are saying:
“I had been in business for 3 years and thought I had utilized every resource available to me. From the first day I attended class until the last, I was able to obtain an abundance of information and moral support. Because of that my business has begun to thrive. This, mind you, in a COVID-19 quarantine era.”
Melody Bragg, Macronazi
Explore, Design and Launch It is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs or small business owners. This in-depth course divided into 2 parts to help you explore the 4 parts of entrepreneurship: vision, plan, action and leadership; as well as the fundamental principles of operating, managing, and growing your own business. This course will also teach you:
- Fundamentals of Starting Your Own Business
- Simple Marketing for Quality Results
- Strategic Branding Techniques
- Budgeting and Business Financing Fundamentals
- Develop Your Own Business Plan
- Legal, Business Structure, Taxes, Insurance +
- COVID-19 requirements, remote operations, and online payments
- This $1895 value is being offered for a $100 deposit, refundable upon graduation.
Class will be led by Liz Christoffersen in the virtual platform over 5 weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting June 9th – July 16th, 2020. There will be a holiday break on 7/2 and 7/7. Class may shift to in-person instruction should the shelter at home order be lifted.
Class location: Webinar