Five Fast Fixes to Your Fundraising
Friday, October 11 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
If your fundraising needs a boost, the Five Fast Fixes to Boost Your Fundraising Workshop is for you. Have you been feeling stuck raising about the same amount of funds every year? Do you want new ways to rapidly increase your fundraising? Then come get new ideas to bring in funds for your nonprofit.
This workshop is geared to the nonprofit that needs to 1) get their board members more involved in fundraising, 2) need ways to get new donors, or 3) wants to broaden their overall visibility to increase fundraising results.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Find new board members who will fundraise for you.
- Hold quick, cheap events that have the potential to raise a lot of money fast.
- Do easy one-on-one “asks” without discomfort for either person.
- Design “cultivation tours” that make it easy to introduce new contacts to the nonprofit.
- Create monthly and annual donors so you can count on funding coming in.
You’ll get detailed guidelines to implement all of the ideas and will participate in exercises to see which of the ideas would work best for your nonprofit. Walk away with a quick plan to implement at least one, if not more of the ideas before the end of the year.
$30 for Spokes members, $10 for participants from the same org
$50 for Future members
**Earlybird Discount!** Pay online by October 7 and receive $5.00 off!
Click here to register.
Facilitated by Kathy Wertheim