Avoid Holiday Marketing Overwhelm – Last Minute Tips & Strategies
Santa Maria – October 11, 2019
11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Are you overwhelmed by all the marketing options for the holidays and how to execute your holiday plan effectively? We’ll share some last minute tips and strategies to help make this holiday season a success for you!
Class will include:
- E-mail marketing tips and tricks for the holiday season
- Effective use of social media for your brand
- Importance of good visuals to promote your brand
- Digital tools to help make your job easier
- Offline marketing tactics Online
- Holiday success stories .
The time and place for workshops varies. Please note when and where your workshop is being held.
Workshop Presenter: Patty Ross, California Wine Marketing
Patty has well over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million dollar business. She has spent 15 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and also works with other industries to grow their brands including financial, fitness, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, political activism and non profits.