Help Pacific Eye donate $10,000 to local non-profit organizations through its fourth annual Pacific Eye Gives Back Challenge. The challenge is designed to highlight the outstanding organizations that make positive change visible on the Central Coast.
After hundreds of community members participated in the recent nomination phase, the following 10 organizations were selected by Pacific Eye to move on to the voting round:
- Central Coast Funds for Children
- Clark Center Performing Arts Foundation
- Cuesta College Foundation
- Jack’s Helping Hand
- Hospice of SLO County
- Noor Foundation
- SLO Symphony- San Luis Obispo Youth Symphony
- Women’s Shelter Program of SLO County
- Woods Humane Society
Community members can vote for their charity of choice one of two ways starting Monday, November 2nd through Thanksgiving Day, November 26th:
- Visit www.paceyemd.com/vote-for-your-charity/
- Or, visit any Pacific Eye office on the Central Coast and fill out a written ballot at the front desk.
Participants can vote once per day for the duration of the contest. The organization with the most votes will receive a $5,000 donation; second place will receive $2,250; third place will receive $1,000. Pacific Eye will donate $250 to each of the remaining organizations in the contest.
For more information, visit Pacific Eye’s website (www.PacEyeMD.com) or email Amie DuMong (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is the fourth year Pacific Eye is organizing the contest. Last year, the Pacific Eye Gives Back Challenge awarded $10,000 after receiving more than 15,000 votes from community members.