Join the Central Coast Clean Cities Coalition, Revolution CNG and SoCal Gas for a free workshop on Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) at JB Dewar in San Luis Obispo on Monday, July 22 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Fleet Customers interested in Renewable Natural Gas. Businesses with fleets, School Districts, trucking, wine/goods distribution, buses/transit, motor-pools, trash/refuse trucks – folks that use fuel and want to save money and help the environment.
The workshop will include:
- SoCal Gas presenting on Balanced Energy Strategies, Renewable Natural Gas, and a Legislative Update
- Presentations on Two State of the Art Anaerobic Digesters in California
- A Discussion on the Modifications and Upgrades to the CNG Dispensing Facility at JB Dewar
- Presentations on State and Local Grants for CNG Vehicles and Infrastructure
- A tour of the Hitachi Zosen INOVA Anaerobic Digester
*Lunch will be provided.